Join us for lunch and a lively discussion and Q&A with our panel of Supply Chain Experts. Our expert panel will present engaging ways
Join us for lunch and a lively discussion and Q&A with our panel of Supply Chain Experts.
Our expert panel will present engaging ways to manage the current supply chain by answering questions and sharing pertinent information regarding:
Meeting & Solving purchasing challenges
- Addressing part shortages, sourcing, availability
- Access to future markets
- Pricing issues/ ideas on how to deal with market increases
- Do we need Asian brokers?
- What is the roadmap/ future model for this business in procurement?
- Finding the “sweet spot” for receiving components
- Suggest ways to find hard-to-locate caps, etc. Can these be made more available?
- Carl Moehring owner of BoardsharkPCB;
- Fernando Gomez Operations Manager (formerly of Cascade Systems)
- Karen Schelert, Purchasing Manager at PECO Astronics
This event is open to individuals directly involved with electronics manufacturing only.
- You must register to attend.
- This Event is limited to 24 attendees
- Cell phones will not be allowed in building
- All visitors must sign a Nondisclosure Agreement
EMA Members: Free
Non Members: $20.00
Registration Coming Soon
Electronics Manufacturers Association 2373 NW 185th PMB 670, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Axiom Electronics19545 NW Von Neumann Drive, #200