Be a Part of the EMA
The Electronic Manufacturer’s Association of Oregon empowers and encourages local manufacturers’ growth and success.
What We Do
Building on our years of success, we have undertaken a program to increase the benefits of EMA corporate membership and grow the association into an even stronger regional asset. To this end we are:
- Scheduling regular events including technical sessions, plant tours, and speakers.
- Building a database of materials and services suppliers.
- Continuing and growing production of our OctoberBest trade show including technical sessions, supplier display floor, student shows, and industry keynote speakers.
- Deepening our contributions to all levels of education.
- Local seminars and factory tours
- Exposure to Local Resources
- Access to ideas and information on new technologies
- Sharing of knowledge, ideas and resources with other local manufacturers
- Ability to send your employees to these Local seminars and factory tours at no or reduced cost
- It’s managed by Local people for Local companies
- It will stimulate the economy in the Pacific Northwest
- It’s relaxed, informal and fun!!!
Become a Member
$95Annually — Single Member
For individuals interested in electronics manufacturing in the Pacific NorthwestSign Up
$285Annually — 10 Members
For Pacific Northwest companies directly involved in electronics manufacturingSign Up
These prices are for a one-year membership. The EMA offers discounted Associate Memberships (for government, education, and non-profits) and Student Memberships. Contact the EMA for more information.