EMA Mentorship Program
We are proud to announce our plans to continue and expand the EMA benefits.
We are introducing our mentor Program to assist you in getting questions answered regarding our industry specific to your needs.
How Does This Work?
Simply compose your question in an email and send to the person closest matching the talent which you need to access.
DISCLAIMER: We are not offering any legal advice or services, but are available to provide some basic information that individuals can use to be informed.
The following volunteers are available via email to help with your questions.
We participants offer ourselves as EMA Mentors in the following areas:
- Manufacturing help for start ups
- Purchasing Resources
- Manufacturing outsourcing
- Engineering resources
- PCB Layout, Manufacturer and Assembly
- Full Box Builds
- Qualifying Suppliers
- Sales Force or Reps
- 25 years as a Manufacturer’s Representative
- Circuit Design
- Scheduling and coordination
- Quality management including engineering, design and manufacturing
- Process flow for through-put in manufacturing
Photo courtesy Wally Larsen
- Manufacturing line design and line balancing
- Manufacturing line capacity analysis
- Manufacturing cost analysis
- Project management
- Supplier management & purchasing program design
- Business systems design & implementation (accounting & manufacturing
- Business forecasting
- Facility layout design (manufacturing & office)
- Facility design, construction, move-in, management
- Intellectual property orientation session, including patent, trademark, copyright,
and trade secret
- Overview of the patent process and typical costs